View Single Post
Old 09-01-2013, 08:12 PM
SuperDuty93
Fleet Mechanic
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Now it has officially started!! I ordered the 445 kit from survival FE! Going with the lower compression. So far im in debate over what cam to run. I was going to do a roller but that's more then I can afford so the debate is solid or hydro flat tappet cam now....

The plus side! I just got a set of edelbrock performer rpm heads for $1300!!!! NIB and these will be matched up with the performer rpm intake I just ordered. This is going to be a sweet build!

Also going with a march performance serpentine kit. Figured if I was going to go all out, id get rid of the v belts.... Now I know that price difference for the serpentine could get me a roller engine almost but looking at all in $ numbers, im better off doing a roller later. And this is going in the highboy so its not exactly a hipo drag truck.

Im also going with a 3 row champion aluminum radiator and hopefully hydro boost braking system

And to top off this sweet engine. I have a new set of headman headers all ceramic coated and some cut outs #overbored but hey this is going to be awesome!

And to back up this monster engine will be a new C6 from broader performance

Ill get pics and all in the next few weeks as I get started on this