View Single Post
Old 08-10-2013, 05:05 PM
04badford
Lead Driver
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by ZombieSlayer
Howdy folks

My name is Mike and I used to be quite active in the chapter until life decided to get complicated. Dropped off the face of the earth and unfortunately my truck (1965 F100 Custom Cab) suffered for it.

Going to college (after being out of school for 20 years) and needed something to drive. Couldn't afford to make the truck road worthy so went looking for something cheap. Found a 95 Bronco for $2500 and since I've always wanted a Bronco (well since the mid 90s) I said why not So as of last Saturday I now own 2 of my dream rides ... but have to sell 1 of them (the truck)

Don't recognize any of the currently active members, but since I haven't been around for a few years that's to be expected
Howdy Mike , Sonoma county was my old stomping grounds for years I lived in Vaccaville for 8yrs and then moved to Livermore got hitched
and then bought our ranch out in Manteca,I still go see an old buddy of mine Angelo ,which has the butcher shop out on old Sonoma rd, great guy and his steaks are real good. any way hope things turn out the best for you. and happy trailsP.s take a look at the Bronco grave yard theres mucho parts in there and we have some junk yards out here as well. just an heads up.