View Single Post
Old 08-07-2013, 09:31 PM
RhinoScores
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Tylus
what options are you going to get? leather? Nav? Backup camera? Tow Hitch? Every little option adds up

I'm leasing a 2012 Flex Limited that was MSRP of $44,000. We pay just over $400/month for it. 10k miles/year lease for 3yrs/30k miles total.

great deal IMO. I have a loaded rig, and at turn-in will drop it off and walk away. No crap to worry about with resale, or trade-in. I can re-lease another vehicle, purchase outright something...or just go try another brand. Big fan of this so far. had it 18 months and only 13,000 miles.
I'm looking at the XLT (wife hates leather seats) with option such as power driver and passenger seats, synch w/backup camera and, the hardest to find so far, a trailer hitch package. I'll be looking at a 15,000/yr lease with nothing out of pocket - at least that is how I am comparing the different offers and trucks. I'm in NJ near Philly and so far am hearing monthly payment near $500, which seems rather high to me. As a matter of fact, according to my math that's nearly the same price as buying it for over 5 yrs.