View Single Post
Old 08-05-2013, 09:14 PM
zhilton
Postmaster
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Let's see, it was only 96F today and I'm pretty sure I lost 8-10 pounds of crisco. Tomorrow it's supposed to be 101F and Wednesday is supposed ot hit 103F. At that rate I'll be down to about 225 pounds before the week is over. Who needs gastric bypass with a weight lose plan like that.
Originally Posted by mechmagcn
Wow! Where is everyone at today? Looks like I finally get to start the monthly thread off :-)
Just shows who has allot of time on their hands and who's stuck at the salt mine. Hope you have a speedy recovery my friend.
Originally Posted by tojoski
I don't know if you guys saw this, but this is pretty cool:

https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1...rting-fte.html
I don't know if the Crystal they mention in that thread is the same one that is over at the Focus forum...but if so I feel sorry for her. She has been catching all kinds of grief over the dual-clutch transmission (DCT) that Ford uses in the '12 & '13 Focus. Y'all though the early PSD had issues...can't hold a candle to the nightmare the DCT has become in the last 9-12 months. My wife's car apparently is suffering from some oil seepage in the bell housing & clutch chatter. It drives her nuts, then she really gets ticked when the dealership tells her there is nothing wrong with the car.
Originally Posted by tojoski
Hey where did July go?
The same place my vacation went...by way too fast.