View Single Post
Old 08-04-2013, 02:19 PM
NikkoCharger
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Rear air suspension:

So this is a major problem that will sometimes rear its ugly head at the worst time possible. I can count a few times where we have went out into the driveway to see this sad sight:

Name:  2ooPgwJl.jpg
Views: 116
Size:  60.2 KB

I'm not to sure what causes it the compressor works just fine and after being under the truck I don't hear any hissing or seeping sound s that would lead to a leak. I don't know maybe the ride-height sensors need to be readjusted or maybe they're just dirty.

The Driver's Side window:

This is the second window regulator to break, front passenger regulator got stuck last winter and was fixed free of charge by the stealership after a little bit of negotiating. But now the driver's side front is stuck we manged to pull the window all the way up but I think in the process of that we might have taken the window off the regulator so I will probably end up getting some adhesive to re-attach it.

I will also be using cstanley44's guide on window regulators to try and re-grease the the window tracks and if that doesn't work then I'll replace it:

https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1...xpedition.html

The last problem is the passenger side running board which likes to go up half way only to drop back down to the lower position when ever a door is closed. To add to the confusion, when the truck is running it will sometimes go all the way up.

I believe the problem with this is that the sensors are dirty. From what I heard the stealership just takes a can of wd-40 and spray's the heck out of the sensors so that seem like the first thing I will do.