Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums - View Single Post - 1960 59? Super Duty on the brain
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2013, 10:16 AM
Postmaster

jmadsen has a great reputation on FTE.jmadsen has a great reputation on FTE.jmadsen has a great reputation on FTE.jmadsen has a great reputation on FTE.jmadsen has a great reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by arctic y block View Post
Awesome thread. I had a 57. Don't remember a lot about it. Had juice brakes and single rear axle. Gas V8 and a long flat deck that I hauled a Jap Cat about the size of a D4 on over a mountain. Was all she could do but did it well till I ran out off gas and went backwards till she found a flat spot the brakes would hold her on. And this at night on a secondary old logging road. Some of the dumb stuff we did in our younger days. I wonder how I made it to 60.

That sounds like fun !

Here is another one for your viewing pleasure. this is not the one I have been talking about, I have yet to go see it, maybe soon. this is a new find, no engine in it, but love the big back window!

Click the image to open in full size.