View Single Post
Old 07-15-2013, 11:51 AM
Capt'n Phillips
Tuned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up Really?!?!? I won?!?!

I'm stunned. What a way to start my week.
Now to address my fellow FORD purist's. The PO stuffed this Bow Tie under this hood. 1st chance I get a decent FORD Iron is going to replace it. Many more modes are in store for this Panel. A Glory Grill with stacked rectangular headlights adorning a rolled front pan. The rear roll pan will get a recessed license plate mount with backup lights. This will hide the class III hitch behind the tilt down license plate. The interior will also get a make over. High back bucket seats that have a center console nestled between them sporting a shifter, stereo, rear backup cam/GPS screen and other accessory switches.
Someday (when I'm rich and famous) I'd luv to slip a full replacement chassis under her skirt with both IRS & IFS. Paint will be a two tone light burgundy upper and black gloss lower separated by a gold strip and pen striping.
Thanks again for making my week with honoring my company truck as "Ride Of The Week"!!
P.S., Hang in there FabManDelux, beat anything with enough time, money and frustration and your truck will probably surpass mine in short order.Capt'n