View Single Post
Old 06-07-2013, 07:46 PM
Blown349
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1993 Ford F150 Flare Side 4X4

SOLD

This 20 year old girl is in great shape for her age and she has a lot of potential! I have receipts for what I have done to her. The transmission and rear end will hold-up to 600 horsepower. I got a long way towards restoring her and made her fast, but I have lost the time for her and need to sell her. There is only124k miles on chassis and much less on the engine. The engine is a 351W, has been updated/converted to 1995 "Mass Air" and has hydraulic roller lifters. The mass air conversion will handle moderate power adders without tuning and allows one to be able to tune for big power adders! She comes with an extra 351W, "builder", roller block. In the last two years she has gotten a high performance transmission, custom 4" suspension lift, and the axles were rebuilt with 4.11 gearing. She is on 32X11.5 Michelins and will fit 33X12.5's. The rear end has posi-traction and alloy axle shafts. The rear drive shaft was upgraded and front shaft rebuilt. The brakes, rotors and drums included where replaced. I added anti-sway bars to improve handling. The A/C was converted, it has new lines and compressor. She has a new radiator, bucket seats with center consul/jump seat, flip-up Sun/Moon roof, Tri-fold bed cover, Kenwood stereo w/input jack,power windows, door locks, cruise control, and tilt wheel. She does have a valve tick and some other minor issues. She's a sweet old gal but I got no more time for her. . .. . .. . .. . .. . .. . .. . ...CarFax available!