Old 06-05-2013, 11:26 PM
theologian
Postmaster
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Saturated animal is the only natural we have in our bodies, and we do so for a reason. We need it for many reasons not least being the preferred food for our brains. The life of low fat, no fat has thrown havoc into the human body, causing massive health problems because of the universal acceptance of vegetable oils which all are completely alien to any mammal. Of course there are thousands of doctors who would disagree with me, but then they only studied the opinions of other doctors, whereas I have researched everything I could find about the subject, often not paying any attention to the rantings of mis-informed folk with MD tagged onto their names.

Fat in the saturated form is what we are made of, and what we need to survive. I will continue to munch the stuff happily, looking a hell of a lot younger than my sixty odd years, and fitter than most folk ten years younger, who do avoid fat, and find themselves falling apart. What fun.

Sissy's Bottled meat is very simple. Get a pressure canner - to ensure that the bugs in meat cannot survive. Then pick a chunk of meat, cut into i inch bits, pack into a pint or quart Ball jar, and put it in the canner for the required time. The only thing to add, is a chunk of pure fat, if the meat is lean, but as we don't buy lean meat we usually have enough fat on the meat to bring out the flavour.

We have started a minimalist idea for food, doing away with all that could be regarded as spice, with amazing results. Sissy is quite impressed which is good, having her happy is what makes my life worth while.

Since retiring, I have kept boredom away with research - I now look into all sorts of things, getting myself thoroughly annoyed with the amount of pure crap that is taught in schools and colleges. This pure crap is then passed on to another generation who find themselves less healthy and less informed than their grandparents; who learned things in school that are no longer taught. The resulting mayhem this world is aiming for would be terrifying were I young enough to give a ****. As it is, I look at how the world rushes into chaos, and make sure I have enough beside me to prevent it getting into my area.

No doubt, Dutch, we will see the ballcap and the part, when we come to see you. Not sure when this will be, things are not going as smoothly as I would hope - apparently the tornado in Oklahoma on Friday did something to an important document package that I needed, with regard to the property purchased.. Don't know how long it will take to regenerate it, but I can't do anything until that document is in my hands, signed and dealt with.