Old 05-20-2013, 05:53 PM
strokin'_tatsch
Post Fiend
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Johnson City truck and tractor pull- June 22nd

Alright guys. For those of you who are interested in sled pulling, here it is.

Truck and Antique tractor pull- June 22nd in Johnson City at the Blanco County Fairgrounds.

This will be tractors 1965 and older (Nebraska Test Book) and for the trucks we are having both a gas and diesel truck class. There will also be food and a kid's sled pull. I don't have the rest of the info on other activities in front of me, but last year they had washer pitching as well, so they'll probably do that again.

-Registration for tractors will begin at 9AM
-Registration for trucks will begin at 12PM.

There will be a, I believe, $5 admission fee and kid's 12 and under are free. $30 hook fee for the sled pulling.

Gas truck pulling class- open class, fuel only (no injectables), 26" hitch height max, 2 wheel drive AND 4 wheel drive trucks will be in the same class. $250 1st place prize money

Diesel truck pulling class- Again.. Open class, fuel only (no injectables), 26" hitch height max, 2 wheel drive and 4 wheel drive trucks in the same class. $250 1st place prize money.

Neither the diesel or gas truck classes will have a weight limit, suspension rules, or turbo rules. We will be inspecting trucks for hitch height and injectables such as nitrous, water/methanol, and propane..

So come on out. It's always a really fun and family friendly event. Let me know if you have any questions.