Old 05-16-2013, 09:00 AM
Toyman
FTE Chapter Leader
Received 38 Likes on 31 Posts
GTG. head count and your dish to pass info.

As we get closer to this it was brought up (thanks Brandon) that we should get some kind of head count and who is bringing what. Remember htis is a family event, bring the kids and your pets if you want. Don't forget folding chairs, beverage of choice and your own table settings, and a dish to pass.

Keep in mind this is a family event, bring the whole family (including pets) if you like. We talk alot of smack about drinking beer in our threads, but when it comes down to it we are just a bunch of people talking smack. There will be beer there (must bring your own beverage), but this is not about sitting around and getting plastered. It's about putting a face with the screen name. I've met a bunch of guys that I am glad to cal friends on here. Come on out and have a good time, that's what it's all about!!

I will try to keep this thread up to date.

We are doing this GTG on the 9th of June at noon. Location will be Fitzgerald Park in Grand Ledge. There is a $5 entry fee into the park. Fitzgerald Park

-Rich & Keli (Roscoe too). tables, pop up canopy (better to have and not use), charcoal and grill utencils, veggie tray, ladder ball (just incase we get bored)

-Chad +1(Jen) hopefully. Burgers, and potatoe salad, condiments

-Andrew & Caitlin +Kamikaze. Plates and plastic utencils, chips

-Brandon (and family). potatoes. and.....mystery meat. LOL

-Tim Peterson. ice tea and pasta salad, ice

-Lee Hammond & Katie, and the puppies.

-Matt & family (maybe 6 or more), orange salad

-Jon (sunlinefan), suprising us with some sort of food!