View Single Post
Old 05-14-2013, 01:28 PM
BigF350
Hotshot
Received 14 Likes on 9 Posts
Is it a short bed or a long bed? (It looks like a short bed from the picture you posted) - so it will have the smaller tank. Given it is only an extended cab, I don't think many of the US fuel tank manufacturers do an extended tank for Extended Cab/Short beds. So you might need to source a custom job made locally ($pendy)

For tuners - the two best companies that do them (to my knowledge) are H&S and Spartan. Neither are cheap, and I would probably recommend the former of the 2. You will want to contact them directly, as they no longer sell Tuners to people in the states (due to the EPA)

And I would agree with what Brian said in regards to finding someone to work on it (well, the engine/transmission anyway) - the rest of the truck isn't too mechanically different than the rest of the F-Series that were sold here by Ford of Australia.

Be careful buying service manuals on ebay, usually they are nothing more than this: http://www.forddoctorsdts.com/articl...L_Diesel-F.pdf
You are better off subscribing to motorcraftservice.com for a short period, and saving the areas you want as a .pdf