View Single Post
Old 05-13-2013, 07:55 AM
K9sicem
Junior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I found a few treasures.

I got a few parts this week end. He has about five old Ford trucks. Four of them are big ( 500 and 600 ). Only one is 1/2 ton. Most of them have nice trim parts. I got three working dashes. I took the dash out of one of the larger truck. The tach works when we spun it. The air gauge is really nice but I'll remove it and find a clock or something to put it in its place. All the parts cleaned up nice.

I took these grills off one of the larger trucks and an old school bus. I'll clean them off a bit. I just liked the look and I'll hang them on the wall as art. All the head lights light up.

This is the 1/2 ton. There are a lot more nice parts left on this truck. I still want the hood and grill. I got the bumper and I'll post the picture in another tread. He knows what I want off this truck and he'll save them for me. We ran out of time as he was only there until noon.

He has a nice pair of single seats in one of the larger truck that I want too. I'm not sure my wife will let me put them in her 1/2, but they look cool. Maybe I'll make shop chairs out of them.