View Single Post
Old 05-12-2013, 01:32 AM
Senior User

mroth2008 is starting off with a positive reputation.
So early this year I took out my whole interior my dash and carpet and stuff. The main reason was an infestion of mold.... Alot of mold the dash was covered in the inside of it so for health reason I did away with all of it. Since than I put in a 1.5 1/4 wall pipe across the length for a mount for everything I removed my instrument cluster the only problem with that is g2 alternators in these trucks get a voltage to start the field through it otherwise everything works thats important. The truck it self was wired for tach which I liked made wiring in a tach easy very easy. I made a mount out of checker plate, the previous owner bypassed the igntion switch so I have a that rewired into a key switch, push button for starting and a toggle for the wipers I also wired in my voltmeter. Now all I got left is oil pressure and temp gauge and getting my heater to work otherwise all my electrical is super easy to acess right now for any problems. Soon I will tug up all the wiring and retape it back together

1994 f250 7.3 idi turbo