Old 05-08-2013, 12:40 AM
arctic y block
Post Fiend
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
I got the Ranger tank loaded in the Bronk for the trip to town tomorrow. Hope I remember to swing by the storage yard and grab ya the straps. Bout $35.00 to ship it to Wolf Country TN. So aint no big thing.

If anyone has a 66 F most anything. I got most all the Custom Cab trim off and packaged from my F350. I got a bright grill that is very good also. I just need help to back up the bolts to get it off. Kid busted out the gauges glass so they prolly aint worth pulling. Oh, and the front fenders are dented but no rust out on them. Inner fenders got a little on top is all. I don't know what else anyone may want off her so ask and I can let ya know. It's got a good running FE and a four speed. Needs clutch. Rear end is good. 16 inch 6 hole wheels with split rings. All with radial tires and tubes. All hold air and four have about 70% tread, Two about 45%. Doors are good and window registers as well.

Hey Dutch I still have some specialty tools left over from back when I was running the Auto repair shops. Could they be listed here? Just thinking of things that may keep this thread going. Like you I see it could be a good thing and work well right along with the Buy & Sell, For Sale thing I have never had any response to.