View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013, 04:33 PM
Nosjunke
Junior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks! It's a SWB truck....

So my first "project" for the weekend was to pressure wash the engine and undercarriage so I can see what's going on under there. I see a little seepage from the back on the engine, it's red. So I check the PS fluid...It's empty...lol So after I clean the engine hopefully I'll be able to see where it's coming from. I wish there was a kit that would replace the pump, lines and steering box.

So I head home early from work to get started...I pull the pressure washer out, check it's oil, check the plug, and gas. All good, but empty gas. I haven't used it since last year.

Fast forward 3 hours and I've had to disassemble the power washer to figure out why it won't start after I put gas in it. I cleaned everything with a tooth brush (a lot of varnish on everything). I put it all back together filled it back up with gas and tried to start it again. Nothing...Well for some reason I MUST be stupid! The gas is also from last year. When pouring it out it had a yellowish tint to it...Time for dinner now, so I guess I'll get back to it later..

Yay me!