View Single Post
Old 04-16-2013, 10:16 AM
Turbo Dog
Cargo Master
Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts
I've only had a Bed Rug for about a month now in a new F150 with a Snug Top topper. I've put things in there and driven serveral hours on the freeway up to Laramie from CO without having them slide around. Things like a plastic Pelican case stayed put even though its smooth on the outside. I think things are staying put better than without the Bed Rug. You could add one of those expandable cargo bars if needed, I just cut the Bed Rug to allow the tie downs to poke through if needed.

I left the topper closed up for about a week after I got it...then I noticed that it obviously needed some time for off gassing. Now I've had the sliding windows open for about a week in the garage and it's getting better but I think I should have it outdoors with a breeze to help. But we just got a spring storm and a new foot of snow so I'm gonna put a fan in the back this week and see if it gets better...I plan on sleeping in there sometimes.

The Bed Rug does help provide some padding for my knees when I climb up in there.

I think it was worth it's price