View Single Post
Old 04-07-2013, 03:09 PM
privateer, eh
Hotshot
Received 118 Likes on 113 Posts
I don't seem to have many ads showing up but I've got my Isp and router firewalls plus pop up blockers on. Ive been at live.com for longer than my cell phone provider and that account started Oct 97. Lately msn has been changing and my email page format keeps changing. My H.K.U education doesn't adjust to changes to well so I try to keep things simple. As a result I wind up using my computer as a basic tool. I don't do banking, phone calls, or many of the things others use their computer for.
I had a pay pal account but it cost me $1400 one month. The bank decided that I didn't need to know that someone was tapping my account for $63, 3 - 5 times a day. The branch manager actually laughed when I first started to complain. 42 years with T.D.. Head office refunded $1143. and sent a letter of explanation of bank account security policies.
I was just getting frustrated with having to wait up to 4 minutes for pages to open and seeing "program not responding". I enjoy a certain amount of stress in my life as it keeps me sharp. It's the uncontrollable irritating stress that spikes my blood pressure 180+ over 120+ that gives me headaches and causes me to see light spots. Which in turn makes me bitchy. According to the kids at the gas bar I've got a pretty good deal with my girlfriend and I kinda agree with them, so she's the last one I want to destress on.
Long winded I am I know but I'm really grateful for the FF lead and I'm sure that when I get used to it life will be a little bit easier.
Thank you for your services and advice it was and is much appreciated.