View Single Post
Old 03-18-2013, 10:22 AM
ChiefM
FTE Chapter Leader
Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts
Hey Guys,
I am finally back in the loop again. I graduated Warrant Officer College on tuesday morning and then took the rest of the week off. Side Projects well lets see,

I repaired the leaks on the front and back porches, I replaced the bad wood on the front porch and painted the whole thing. I ran and burried an electrical outlet to the back yard. I finshed the pen for the horse we are getting for my daughters birthday, went and looked at the horse and he make us a great deal for 2 of them, so it looks like we are getting 2 horses. Fixed the trailer lights on the horse trailer. I moved the entertainment center out of the shed and got it set up in the house. Hauled a bunch of stuff to the dump that was just hanging around in the shed so I can finally move around in the shed. I got the horse tack out of the truck and set up in the shed. I had to drain the gas tank on the kiddos 4 wheeler where the rain got into the tank. I raked the backyard. I fired up the truck, my Camaro and the motorhome to keep the batteries charged up.

I still have to go get 2 rolls of hay, paint the back porch, go get the 2 horses from Florida. replace the 2 rear tires on the camaro. Once I get the tires done on the Camaro I will sell it and use that money towards getting the truck fixed up. . It's never ending....... and you guys thought I was just sitting around. I had to come back to work to get a break

Grub thats sounds like an awesome computer, I want a good game computer one day and now I know the guy to talk too... :0