View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013, 08:32 PM
oldmongo
Elder User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just to give you some idea of what has gone on in the last month... I have made 4 trips to the LA area to take care of the family issues dealing with my X !!! A clue ... she was a very difficult person to deal with ... even before becoming an alcoholic for the past 10+ years!!! My son had to bring in the cops and paramedics to get her out of where she was!!! She had a BP of 70/30 when she arrived at the trauma unit with all the other issues and infections she was 24 to 36 hrs of NOT overcoming her infections ... her sisters and friends refused to help my son and I dealing with her... (I will deal with those female dogs) later ... my way ... That has been my life... (except my visit to see my grandson)
I have friends who have given me sleeping accommodation ... thank God !!!
I have slept (my choice) in recliners on couches and in Toy haulers for the last 4-5 weeks ... "welcome to my world" ... now I get to stay home and fall back in love with MY bed "Oh yes, baby, cuddle with me all night long" LOL

Good luck on the trip North ... I wish I had the motivation to go, but at 67 yrs old... I need a nap for about 3 days !!!
Oh yes and just because I sold my F250 doesn't mean I'm going away... I still have some parts around here someplace !!!