View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013, 12:18 PM
Bdox
Fleet Owner
Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
Mongoman I thought you had disappeared! I don't get it, you had trouble with the Ford, causing the change to the Dodge? Hey we all understand how circumstances drive our decisions, I just hope that it works out well for you. Sorry I won't see you this weekend.

I am planning to get up early one Sunday [wtf?] and drive out to Donna's place and meet Mark and his gal. Hoping to see Michelle too. It's been a long time.

Hey Pat. sorry you have one less Ford in the family. I hope the Denali works out OK. I was very tempted by a very luxourius AWD Chevy van for a good price, but I abstained. Maybe I will find a Ford that will suit me one of these days. I keep watching them on ebay as the prices go beyond me.

I have a great little Wrangler with low mileage and I keep hoping to do a trade. Just have not found the right circumstance. I do need a vehicle that gets good mileage and that just does not spell Ford. It needs to be AWD or 4WD too and that's a hard order to fill. I thought it might be a ranger but there again the mileage thing...

Hiya Gigs, you certainly are all over the FTE map. Everywhere I drop in, you have just been there! Looks like you may be the first 100K poster, and soon too. Look out though, Pat is hot on your tail. Of course he works full time, silly man!

Hi Donna, see you Sunday!