Old 02-21-2013, 12:52 PM
Amelio
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Responding to the stability improvement I say yes.....kinda.....I got out of a 2006 Sierra Denali 1500 I never pulled real heavy with it on a regular basis. Most of the time it is one of my cars to the race track with tools and equipment in the bed maybe 5,500 ponds with the trailer and 1,000 in the bed. The truck pulled it great never really worked. The 6.0 made 345hp and 360tq or close to that.

I plan on buying a 24' enclosed trailer which is almost 6k dry by the time I out fit it with equipment cabinets and car I will probably be close to 9,500 pounds. I just bought a 2012 4x4 CC number 1 I have always loved these trucks and secondly the additional weight would be best behind a F250.

As far as stability I noticed right off the bat that the Ford pulled better and did not move around hardly at all when braking,bumps, wind etc....

I had at one time 13k behind my denali...it was working but it pulled......my point being is that power wise the F250 is not leaps in bounds above my Denali but it just being a larger truck does feel much better going down the road.