Old 02-11-2013, 06:31 AM
deerslayer64d
Junior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bluebonnet ford new Braunfels Texas service

So I make a appointment with Bluebonnet Ford service department to have my oil changed Saturday morning 8 AM , I get there at 7:30 and do some paperwork , when they open I go in and tell the service guy what I need done and go up to the outdoor wating area that's right above the service area , ( I'm the first vehicle in line ) I watch 4 other trucks go b4 me ( that's cool ) I watch the four different attendants come out and put a floormats and seatcovers on each of the four trucks, cool good job! then I watch the attendant come out and just pop in my truck and take it around to the service bay no floormats no seatcover I'm thinking this is BS!! The service manager brings me my oil sample to be sent to Blackstone and tells me I am ready to go. I go to the cashier and pay the $119 for an oil change. I walk out to my truck and immediately noticed a 3 foot puddle of oil underneath my truck and a stream of oil running all the way back to the service bay!!!!! I go back inside and ask them what the hell? The tech(and I use the word TECH loosely) comes out and looks at the truck and takes the oil filter off the oil filter gasket is broken. so he brings a new oil filter and installs it in the parking lot and says okay you're good to go !! I told him no I am not good to go what about all the oil that has been lost? he tops off the oil and again says okay you're good to go!! Again I tell him No I'm not good to go now my engine pan on top of the engine is full of oil you need to take it back and degreas and wash all the oil off my engine!!!! Sorry for the long RANT but this just pisses me off!!!! Never again will I take my vehicle to them for anything !!