View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 07:31 AM
Pastortom1
Mountain Pass
Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
What I have to pull is a 16 foot concession style trailer loaded with musical gear.....I do community outreach ministries, concerts, emergency relief, etc....... The F-100 that was stolen had a 302, and it had plenty of power to pull it around and maneuver it...............

The Class III was installed on the 460 at some other point than factory.....It's complete though, all wired with a controller......nice job, and just what I need.....

I'm going to use the truck for more than hauling the trailer though.....The trailer is spotty usage, and generally short trips.....All other use will be around town, and an occasional sprint to Orlando or something (Like Old Town, or just a day out of town)................THIS is why I'm torn.......I don't know if the fuel I'm going to save with the 302 is gonna be "cost-effective".......I like customs and classics, and I KNOW that the 95-302 is going to be yet another project to get into.......Parts, customizing, installations,.....and It will still be a 95 F-150 when it's finished................with 187K on it...............

???