View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 05:56 PM
Big_Daddy_O
Junior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Update: Just go done installing these and I ran into two minor problems. First was on the drivers side when I went to install the push pin that goes into the frame rail there was already one from the factory that came the other way, looks like it holds some bracket on the inner frame rail holding up some wires so I just drilled a new hole in the plastic wheel liner that matched another frame rail hole no biggy. Next on the passengers side the two holes in the frame rail are to big for the push pins that are supplied so I had to run down to Auto Zone and get some bigger ones. The fit was bery nice I thought they can be a bugger to snap in around the outer fender well but all and all it took me about 30 minutes to install after I got done hosing the underneath really good. The other thing that if someone has factory mud flaps might want to put the clip that holds it in place on the plastic wheel liner that way when you put your bolt back in for you mud flap you tighten everything up together. Good Luck all!