View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 05:06 PM
pchighboy75
Freshman User
Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts
Thanks for the welcome Behemoth. Your Buford is absolutely awesome . I cruised over to your pics, and viewed all that you have there. Man, what a build!!

I'll probably never get to that stage with my Old Brown, but hey, maybe one of my boys will once I'm gone.

Old Brown is all original except the mill. The paint you mentioned is just that..... the original "Explorer" package, which is kind of reminiscent of the "Boss" stripes. To my knowledge, there have only been 3 or 4 trucks in the Inland Empire originally ordered with that paint/decal scheme. I've checked with the old "Empire Ford" guys (then "Center Ford"), Gus (then "McCullom"), and Wendle. They showed just the 3-4 in their data records. That was one thing that caught my eye back when I was deciding on buying it. Old Brown was originally ordered from the then Center Ford.
https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/9...l#post12761246

There's a twin to mine out here on Trent for sale with a Meyers plow, but she's all cancer'd up and pretty beat.

I'm an old Mustang fan. Had a '67 GTA fastback in High School. Eventually pulled the 390/C6 and dropped in a '70 Boss 302 and Super T-10 / V-gate.
Yeah, let's keep in touch, and maybe hook up for one of the local shows. I frequent the shows that Andy puts on with his Mustangs. My neighbor helps build Andy's cars, so I see many of his projects come and go.

Keep bleeding Blue!!