Thread: Off Road Club
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2004, 07:46 AM
m350
Posting Guru
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Hey Guys,, Im in Canterbury here ,,Eastern CT. While no to sure about taken my 04' F-350 into the mud without some better digs on it,, ,,it does sound like fun though,, !

Back like 20 yrs ago there was a few places around here, but the chances of getting tickets today for tresspassing are probably much higher.

I wish I had like 50 to 100 acre of land,,I would make some trails, and setup a course,,wonder why no one ever did this,,even if you had to sign an insurance waiver, Owner of the property,,,Not Liable for damage or injury, and maybe like a $10.00 dollar fee to enter the property,,,Must take out what ya bring in,," Trash" I think it would be a rather big hit.

Seems to me I even did see a farm like this in a more southern state,,, on TV,, that converted to a 4x4 rally site, instead of farming, and it was a big hit, they even had a 3 or 4 bay garage with a mechanic on site to help the " Brocken trucks back to life"

Well I will look and ask around here when I get the chance, ya never know. Later,,,,,,,,,,,Mark

04' F-350, XLT, V-10, 6-speed, DRW 4:30 LS