Thread: And I am back!
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 11:17 AM
TheBigBee
Cargo Master
Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
And I am back!

Hey everyone been a while since I have shown my face on here and thought I would stop in.

Everything has been going good. Been working in Grand Rapids for Mill Steel as their Network Admin and head of IT since June and commuting from Big Rapids. So the wife and I are on the hunt for a new house down south of GR to minimize my commute a bit.

Oh ya forgot to mention that I got married this past September. Wow geuss I have been gone for awhile.

The truck has seen some better days. The weekend before Christmas the truck was broken into and the stole pretty much anything aftermarket off the truck. (Edge Tuner, Indash nav and dvd, xm radio, amps, capacitors, sawed all the off-road lights off the front bull bar and roof (after trying to actually remove the bars to no avail) smashed out the front topper glass and rear window making it look like nothing had happened to the truck from the outside) Oh and not to mention all the Christmas presents loaded in it for the trip north.

Truck is running a little rough. Had a number six misfire show up one day cleared the code and it hasn't come back but still feel the truck stutter. No dummy light at all even when the misfire code was up. Only other thing i can think of is maybe some loose wiring on the MAF is making it cut out when i hit bumps in the road.

Other than that everything is good. hows everyone been doing? Glad to be back.