View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 04:31 PM
rjd75
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Interesting to read the comments - this was posted with an element of sarcasm. If you go to the website written on the side of the truck you will find the person who drew this is from Malaysia and does all kinds of these auto drawings. I doubt the next Expedition will look anything like this, it will likely look like a swollen Explorer. Either way I have my eye on the Qx56, after my multiple poor experiences with Ford. Unless the new expedition is some mind blowing design and technology, I will hardly give it a second look.

When I drive around and see old 1997 expeditions, it's funny how you can see that very little has changed in 15 years on these vehicles. The underlying lines of the body and the design of the motor have changed little. It looks like you could take 97 doors and windows and fit then on to a 2007 and up. Hopefully they do more than a re skin but sadly people who need this type of vehicle will buy it regardless of the product they put out, out of necessity rather than choice. Ford knows that and that is why they have invested very little in innovation on the Expedition.