View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013, 11:39 PM
GruesomeJeans
Post Fiend
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by oddfordjunkie
Debating on trading my buddy my 95 BMW M5 seats for his factory 79 Bronco buckets, I like the beamer seats but in order to properly wire them I need to put in a bigger fuse box, that I got out of newer lincoln car with trunk mounted battery. Anyways, really being lazy and can't afford the down time on the truck for redoing the whole wiring system, since this is the BS section figured I'd get opinions on taking the easy/functional route or get off my a$$ and spend a few days under my dash with a soldering iron?
Putting BMW seats in a bronco? That would be odd but ok. Kind of depends on if the bronco seats are in good condition and if they are lowback. If they are lowback you might get uncomfortable on a long trip. I have a lowback bench in my 78 bronco and it can be quite overbearing if you drive for a long time. Then again the foam on the bottom section is toast so i can feel support bars.

Anyways, It kind of depends on what you are looking for. Those bronco seats won't be anything like BMW seats. But it would help with keeping the bronco look fairly stock on the inside.