Old 01-01-2013, 03:23 PM
GoFar
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I currently drive a 2008 Limited SWB, and it's pretty nice. As far as looks, the Limited wins hands down (so as long as you opt for chrome alloy rims and power running boards; makes it look very modern). The seats on the King Ranch is MUCH better, but that's also a near 5% increase in prices used or new just for nicer seats and a stitched center console cover, and lights from an XL.

Since you have 3 children, there shouldn't be a need to opt out for the EL, especially considering most garages are built to a certain length to accommodate large sedans, or of the such. If I had opted out for the EL on my Expedition, it would have suffered major hail damage because it would not have fitted in my garage. It barely fits in my garage now, being a SWB!

If you have the means, I would opt for the more luxurious Lincoln Navigator SWB with the almond leather and the monochrome package, used of course. I'm planning on actually trading my Expedition in for one in the near future; those things are a beauty!