View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013, 11:36 AM
67 Olfthfl
Nevada Chapter LDR
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Goodmorning Guys & Gals,

I hope you all had a great time bringing in the New Year!

What is/was your New Years Resolution? (if you made one)

We didn't go anywhere like I had planned. We had bought a bottle of Champane earlier in the day to celebrate w/ our neighbors, but it was just way too cold for them to go out or stand around the campfire. They went to bed early.
We did a campfire though, but by 8:30pm Kaedon & I were like...forget this! She wasn't feeling well & we couldn't feel our toes, so we came inside to thaw out. LOL! Jimmy & Karl weren't too far behind us. We ended up watching Dick Clark's Rockin' New Year Eve & I gathered up anything I could find to wake up the neighborhood. (airhorns, cast iron pans, me - soccer mom voice, etc.)
So, we brought in the New Year at 9pm - East Coast Time! We stood outside & made all kinds of noise for a good minute or two! I think I had more fun than my kids! A couple of our neighbors heard us on the street behind us, but I didn't see anyone's lights come on in their homes anywhere else in our neighborhood. Hmm, I must be losing my touch!
After we finished the bottle of Champagne, I went to bed shortly there after, so I don't know if Jimmy & the kids brought in the New Year at midnight or not. All in all...it was fun & a great way to bring in the New Year!