Old 12-27-2012, 05:08 PM
Amelio
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This truck is really great I am very impressed, I also have the two capt. seats and as I mentioned I was comfortable the whole trip. I traded in my 2006 Sierra Denali...that truck had extremely nice seats. GM screwed up the following year I think....my uncle has an '08 Avalanche and it is a very nice truck but the seats are hard especially the back seats they are horrible.

The first thing I did before I test drove this truck was jump in the back and I was really blown away with how comfortable the rear seats were. I have always been a die hard Chevy\GM guy and I loved my Denali there was nothing wrong with it I just wanted a new truck. I looked at a lot of new chevy's but the interior does nothing for me. I really like the Dodge interior because it looks like the Ford but the exterior on the Dodge is ok.

The Ford all around is the best truck IMO the styling and comfort is top notch!

PacMan90 you made a good choice I went back and forth over a chevy or Ford then once I made that choice I went back and forth over a gasser or Diesel. I love a diesel and if I towed heavy every day or even a few times a month I would have went with one. I am very glad I went with the 6.2 its just awesome!

2000silverbullet...yeah its got 3.73's and it is really spunky and as I mentioned it has improved over the past 1k miles I can only imagine how it would feel after a tune. However it does not need it at all this things runs out great.

Anybody weigh their truck?

I am just curious how much this thing is 4x4 crew cab loaded with all the nice goodies I imagine its gotta be at or just over 6k