Old 12-06-2012, 12:45 AM
Melody Guzman
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks!

Thanks!! You have inspired me to rethink the hoses I had thought to use. I had planned to use aluminum fuel line and the black rubbery(neoprene or rubber?) line similar to what connects the regulated return to the metal fuel return line? I want to do this right, so if that is a problem I'd love to know. I have spent months researching this site and others to come up with my little plan. On the VO side, I will have, in this order: heated 50 gallon aluminum tank(2 twenty five gallon tanks welded together with the wavy steel freon channel I pulled off an old refridgerator inside the tank)-HIH-150+micron inline Fuel Strainer or a sedimenter(having trouble finding this one locally)-Fass WVO pump set to 70PSI-FPRw/Guage(set to 50psi)-coarse filter/water seperator(Napa)(30microns)-Fuel pressure guage-fine filter(5 microns)-Fuel pressure Guage-HIH-Solenoid-fuel rail-Aeromotive regulated return with Guage-Solenoid-back to which ever tank I select(switching from VO to diesel I leave the return on veg for half a minute to purge. On the diesel side it will be simpler! tank-Bosch pump(Do I need an FPR on the way in? Or will the Aeromotive regulated return be sufficient)-solenoid-rail(both fuel lines will be going into the same hose after the solenoid fitting into a Banjo Bolt assembly I will put together from directions I found online)aeromotive Regul. Return-then back to the selected tank via the second solenoid. Another question I have is should I make the fuel lines on the Veg side larger? I heard that was good to do, but worry about the flow encountering a sudden restriction as it arrives at the 5/16th Banjo tee. Should I add a coolant pump for all the extra travel? Hoping to begin this weekend!!