View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 08:13 PM
tojoski
Posting Guru
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by zhilton
Well, I thought if I waited a day...it would give Joe a fair shot at starting one for the month. Guess his wife has got him busy taking care of her new chariot.
Whats bad is, about 4 days ago I thought to myself, "I'm gonna make sure and start the thread this month" then somewhere in between I think I was abducted by aliens.

I spent about a day this past weekend behind an electric jackhammer, trying to somewhat level out the mess in my driveway. Yea, that's another story.

The morning they were pouring my slab, the guy was getting ready to wash out his truck in the yard, so go back there and tell him, "Just clean it out in the driveway" - that was a mistake

When I got home that evening, there was a big "S" shape concrete pour that was way too thick, everything except the truck would drag over it.

Originally Posted by mudder460
Well hello there everyone!! I am still alive. I am deployed overseas again for another 6 months! I'm doing good over here, been to this base before so there is nothing shocking about it. lol I'm hoping to put some money away to get me a new project when I get back, if I can find what I want. Hope everyone is doing good back there!
Hey Andy! How long before you get to come home?