Thread: need advice plz
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 09:26 PM
parkland
Lead Driver
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by conman3300
ok well i have a problem and thought i could get some feedback

we really don't know each other all that well but good enough to know if you like each other

so theres this girl that im starting to like alot and we talk alot and i thought things were going great but one day i find out from a friend that she doesn't feel the same. so i said ok no biggie i asked her why cause i wanted to know and she said there was no chemistry. i thought that was weird because about a week before finding this out we were texting and i asked her what she was doing and she said"o nothing im just with my boyfriend"i said "cool am i bothering you"she said"no"so we talk for about 20 more min and she then tells me "i really don't have a boyfriend i just wanted to see how you would react"so you know i took this as she kinda liked me but i guess not but wait this story gets harder to figure out well since she told me she didn't like me as more than a friend she wouldn't talk to me as much in person so one day i asked her why and she really couldn't give me a straight answer and said she was thinking and the bell rang for class and she left.so about an hr later i get a long text saying "im sorry for the way iv been acting i don't mean to its just the way it comes out and i like you as a friend blah blah"so im like thats cool can we at least become better friends she says yes so i ask her"do you think there will ever be a shot me being more than a friend"she says she honestly doesn't know.so i say"basically theres a chance then and if we get to know each other more then i can try again" she says"ya if im not talking to anyone then ya" so i say"dang that sucks for me because im sure you have guys all over you because you are extremely pretty"she says "aw thanks but trust me its not like that at all"so i say "sure blah blah" so we keep talking
and one of my close friends told me she said she would be happy when we'd talk but said she was scared of havening a bf and i asked her about that but she said she wasn't scared.

and we would text alot for awhile but then she wont text back for about two to three days but when she does we talk for a few hours

i am so confused right now this is so hard for me to even think about i mean im falling for this girl hard theres just something about her that every time i see her im speechless and if im in a bad mood she makes it better

it seems like i have a shot right?

and any help on how to approach this situation or anything i can do

and super sorry for it being so long i just needed to get this down and tell someone so any help at all would greatly appreciated

thanks alot again
I have been in a situation you describe, only harder.

The best thing you could do is put some distance, see what she thinks of that.
There was this girl once, and I wanted here more than anything, but we were best friends, and it was terrible.

I moved away, didn't talk top her for at least 6 months, and when I went back to town, "scored", ........

From there there was a an option on the table, but I almost didn't feel the same anymore, it was more in my mind, than reality.

Sometimes it's possible for you to feel like you;re drowning, when your feet haven't even touched the water yet.

Thats when it's time for you to step back, and put yourself out with a high pressure fire extinguisher.

I speak from experience, spent almost 2 years chasing this chick.... imagine my disappoint when I get to taste the punch and realise I like a different flavour altogether.

Put some distance..... if she likes you as a friend, OR ..., she'll stay in touch.