Thread: trucks vs cars
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2004, 04:15 AM
jcreality
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation

If you want my opinion on the matter, go check out my last message on that same thread/topic "Fastest". I agree that when racing.......class on class. Isn't that why professionals race similar chassis?

And "proveit2me"? (please don't take offense to this, cuz I'm not venting on you, but instead, mis-informed drivers playing a supposed-racer's-role.)
it's all fun as LONG AS it's on Race Day, on a Race Track.
Man, sometimes I wish I were a cop in an unmarked car to make these li'l boys' butt sphincters tigthen up as small as their mentality.
If it's not in a controlled and advisable environment, NO, it's not fun. (I may give a wry smile to road racers at times, but if they hit someone like my girlfriend, sister, nephews, mom or dad......or a relative of my racquetball partner, heck! even the guy I just cussed out for not using his blinker and blocking the passing lane~think about it....I'd be the first to wanna rip "the Racers" a new digestive exit point.)

A thesarus while looking at the word "stupid" would not even come close to pull up a defining word to explain what category that kind of activity falls into.