View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 06:53 PM
Blacksnake
Senior User
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Welll not a ton of stuff done today, ordered weather pack style plugs fr the air compressors and didnt order the rubber seals, thought they came together???

Ended up setting the donor cab (top chopped off to make it lighter) onto the frame for mock up of the end of the brake (hard) lines as well as the fuel and return fuel lines.

Also set the rusty ol core support on the pretty powder coat so that we could mock up the inner fender well with the new bag set up, will prob have to trim quite a bit off of the inner fenders........

THEN SANTA CAME!!! Actually he has been coming all week, we cracked open the crate motor and unpacked it and put it on an engine stand, then I unpacked Santa's delivery for today which was an intake, carb and valve covers....

THen spent the rest of the day going through all of the EXTRA parts that came with the truck

Here are some photos for your enjoyment

Oh yeah fuel pump is in and the wiring is cleaned up a bit more

And the pumps are all squared away just need the weather pack plugs in case the tray they are in needs to be dropped

Donor cab on the frame for mock up

Hard to tell but this is where the hard brake lines end, they will then pass thru the frame into these fittings which will then have either a nice braided line to the master which may be inside the cab or out havent decided the set up yet

And the other side as well this is the fuel line(s). They will kick up along the toe board and either be hidden behind the inner fender well or huge the firewall and a regulator will mount on the firewall

Crate motor

Santa's delivery for the day, lol

All my parts at the shop, I get one shelf per my buddy who owns the store

Here are a few cars at the shop we are working on besides my beauty
The mustangs are going to the auctions in Arizona in January
Falcon