View Single Post
Old 10-31-2012, 10:19 PM
393STROKER
Elder User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Found On Road Dead RAPTOR

After driving my newly purchased Raptor from Houston to Pheonix and taking it up in the Superstition Mountains to do some hiking, I was very impressed with it`s performance and glad that I made the decision to buy it. But yesterday I took it to do some shopping and it broke down on me, leaving me stranded in the middle of a buisy intersection. I had it trucked to the dealership, and they did not call me back today to give me an update by 7 like they said they would. It was running good, then it seemed to lose power, then the battery warning came on, then it died and wouldn`t crank but the power to the windows and stuff still worked. I`m thinking that the altenator fried. Anyway, when I tell the dealership people that I bought this truck for the soul purpose to take it out into the wilderness and not get stranded they start to laugh like I`m kidding or something. So now I`m concerned that I may have bought a vehicle that I can no longer have confidence in. All I know is if someone spends $55,000 on a top shelf cream of the crop truck built Ford Tough with only 3000 mi. on it,or by anybody else,it damn sure better not break down and leave you stranded.