View Single Post
Old 10-30-2012, 07:31 AM
Blacksnake
Senior User
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
LITTLE PROGRESS

Well been working on the truck after work and when I can, doesnt seem like a lot of progress but a lot of work. I went ahead and had a few more pieces powder coated before we put them on. I powdercoated the aluminum tank (It was pretty scratched up) and also the battery box, it too was pretty rough.

We made a tray to mount the compressors and it was powder coated too.

Made a mounting bracket for the valves and it was powder coated too.

Finally got the rear shocks from speedway (QA1) just need to make some spacers

Mounted the battery box and did a temp wire job so the suspension would cycle up and down for fab of inner fenders, wheel fitment etc. Here are some pics of the stuff I listed

FRONT BRAKES AND BRAKE LINES MOUNTED (FROM EARLS)

OH YEAH I POWDER COATED THE AIR TANK TOO, AND IT NOW IN ITS NEW HOME ON PASSENGER SIDE FRAME RAIL

A COUPLE OF SHOTS OF THE TANK AND THE WIRE/AIR LINE NIGHTMARE I NEED TO CLEAN UP

BATTERY BOX MOUNTED TO FRAME AND NEW OPTIMA BATTERY

hERE ARE THE VALVES MOUNTED TO A C CHANNEL BRACKET TO ALLOW THE FUEL AND BATTERY LINES TO RUN BEHIND IT

BOTH FUEL LINES INTO A BULK HEAD ON THE FRAME BEFORE A FLEXIBLE LINE GOES TO TANK (STILL NEED TO GET THE FUEL PUMP)

aND THEN BOTH LINE TO THE REGULATOR, THE BEND IS RIGHT AT THE FIREWALL, NOT SURE WHERE THE REGULATOR WILL BE LOL

REAR SHOCK MOUNTED, HARD TO SEE IN THE PIC

HOPE TO HAVE THE ROLLER READY TO ACCEPT THE DRIVE TRAIN SOON, THEN START MOCKING EVERYTHING UP IN THE CAB

STAY TUNED

RYAN