Old 10-20-2012, 11:51 AM
cigarxtc
Postmaster
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My family and i visited the Tulsa Zoo for the first time in years. The weather was great; sunny, low 60s, light breeze. Everybody was there. They've been spending some good money updating some of the Zoo. The sealion and penguin exhibit looks great. They have it set up for animal trick shows. and there is a tunnel to go below and watch the sealions swim. pretty cool. Most of the big animals were enjoying the cooler weather and actually moving around and interacting, instead of just laying in a shady corner. Well, except for the lions. They looked so bored. I think they need more room to roam. The giraffe exhibit was updated too, with a nice tall platform with wheelchair/stroller accessibilty. We didnt have to pay for car entrance so that saved us $2. Zoo entry was $8 per adult and $4 per kid. $24 got my family of four in. It was a fun relaxing time. Also, the rainforest exhibit was really cool too. Lots of animals running around loose that are sometimes hard to spot unless you stop and look all around you, including above your head.