Thread: Introductions.
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2004, 02:35 AM
the law
Elder User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by mattsbox99
I'm just curious where the girls are?
I tell ya, it was early April when I walked into the joint. I saw tons of guns and the place was just crawling with attractive girls. I said to myself "this is where I'm gonna work".
So I get a job there, and soon find out several things about the girls working there. Every single one of them fell into one of the following catagories, and some fell into several.
They were:
Married
Knocked-up
Underage (keep in mind I was 21, and even 18 is pushing it)
Into criminal activity (mainly gang stuff)
An unholy bi-, I mean, uh, witch, yeah, that's it...
A bit of a **** (which isn't to say that's a bad thing, but I'm generally a good kid)
And then there were a couple that were just simply out of my league. Rich folk are rich folk where ever you go, and a poor white boy like myself gets the same respect from them no matter where I'm from.
But oh well, I still hang out with some of them here and there and run into some of the others at the bars.
And there were a number of then at my buddy's Christmas party. That was a good party, except for a fluke of scheduling that had me getting up at 6:30 the next morning. There's nothing like the suckiness of hearing the next week at work about all the awesome stuff that happened after you had to go home at 12:30 'cause you had a long day beginning a 6:30 the next morning.

But at work I still get to play with the guns, so there is some good to it all.