View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 12:27 PM
whaler2001
Freshman User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1973 f100 Ranger XLT

Very original Ranger XLT. Factory Candy apple red, mostly original paint from what I can tell. Interior original and awesome. Body is Solid! Underneath has surface rust, but no holes. Drives great. A/C was added on at sometime in it's life, and works well.

From what I know about it, it sat in a metal storage container for 12 years before I got it from a buddy of mine that found it from a guy that owed him money (lol) It had plastic on the seat that I pulled off a few weeks ago.

When I got the truck, the brakes had been replaced. I've since replaced the fuel pump, Carb, plugs and wires, Valve cover gaskets, and the tires.

I have all the original manuals for it. Also the build sheet that was under the seat, with the original owner and dealer info.

I don't think the wheels were factory in 73. They look nice on it though

I can send you pics of anything you'd like, just let me know. I'll take them and add them to the thread if requested. Make me an offer.

Don't want to sell. Loss of wife's job means some toys need to go....At least i'll still have my 87 and two mustangs.

Scott four_mccoys@bellsouth.net