View Single Post
Old 01-09-2004, 12:06 PM
Boss_358
Posting Guru
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Depending on how bad it is bent you may be able to heat it up and bend it back. Have you tried the classifieds? Someone is bound to have some of those. Now assuming that they are rancho arms I assume that you have a rancho lift. Therefore your lift must be 4 inches because rancho does not make suspension lifts in excess of 4 inches. So you need to make sure that the arms you are getting will work with your lift or you'll have some camber issues. You could also call some 4 wheel drive places as well such as hooze, or 4 wheel parts and so on and so forth. You should be able to buy just the radius arms and not the whole lift. Have you tried calling rancho adn/or talking to a tech? The new style arms may still work. If they are curved then they are probably to eliminate the drop radius arm bracket. This would actually be a better arm to have as long as you still have the original brackets. I believe some lifts have new brackets completely as opposed to the lift that I have only relocates the bracket down to accomodate the lift. Its not as good as a replacement radius arm but for what I use the truck for it is just fine.