View Single Post
Old 09-25-2012, 09:58 PM
minitruckeratheart
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
wow thanks again! your a wealth of info! i think i might try and set it on the truck tomorrow now that i have an idea of where everything goes... if its not raining, again... ill be sure to take plenty of pics... i love the ol ladys nikon!!!!

oh and one more question for you, should i use the remaned ip and injectors that were pushing the engine that had the turbo? i mean the engine i was told ran but was dropped when he got it and crushed the oil pan and some other stuff. but the injection should be all good and looks to be in good shape. i just replaced my injectors and ip a month and a half or so ago after the sheid diesel after party, when i hooked up to another idi and got pulled like a little girl..... to my ol gals defense, the injectors were in poor shape, and by poor shape i mean really bad... lol the ones i pulled out of the local pick a part looked alot better, and after some seafoam idle and run great! i got the ip and injectors for 20 bucks! oh i found the turbo kit after i got pulled so maybe it wont happen next year if i find that guy again...lol