View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012, 11:29 AM
Postmaster

timmyboy76 has a great reputation on FTE.timmyboy76 has a great reputation on FTE.timmyboy76 has a great reputation on FTE.timmyboy76 has a great reputation on FTE.timmyboy76 has a great reputation on FTE.timmyboy76 has a great reputation on FTE.
timmyboy76 seadooya
Ya Jay, just like everything else. Theirs the do-ers and dont do-ers. You read where, in this example...where they ran oem pumps, and fail miserably. Then theres yours' threads, where,...i'm glad i didnt spend the money, cuz my oem pumps are kick'n ****. Considering "this" source, i now wish i atleast gave an oem pump a shot. Hell, whats the worst case, 40 buks, but a warranty gives me a new one to re-try.

I dont see why you'd want a filter b4 the pump. Since, the extense of filtering that was done prior to filling up the wvo tank.

I'm re-doing my d2 side. Since the pump investment, i might as well utilize its working strength. Gonna tap into the d2 fuel line with a 3-way. Bring the line over to another 3-way, then to wvo pump. I want to run both sides off same pump, and leave my oem d2 pump alone for the if/when scenerio. I WANT MY 500 BUKS WORTH outta the pump.
TIM...PAA#113....plenums inserts, hpx, frx, 50 cent, gauges, trans-coolant-oil DIY by-pass systems, H/H mod, DIY WVO system..208k and counting