View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012, 05:23 AM
Postmaster

SkySkiJason has a brilliant futureSkySkiJason has a brilliant futureSkySkiJason has a brilliant futureSkySkiJason has a brilliant futureSkySkiJason has a brilliant futureSkySkiJason has a brilliant futureSkySkiJason has a brilliant futureSkySkiJason has a brilliant futureSkySkiJason has a brilliant futureSkySkiJason has a brilliant futureSkySkiJason has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by timmyboy76 View Post
A buddy of mine run'n wvo, also uses his oem ford pump, but he also carries a few spares as well. From what he's said/been thru, i didnt want to go that route.
The only people I know of having problems have too fine of a filter pre-pump. These pumps don't like that. The best way to use the PSD pumps is to have just a strainer/screen before the pump and loop the return, so you minimize the strain on the pump.

For $40ea, buy (2) and have a spare to run if ya need to use the warranty!