View Single Post
Old 09-19-2012, 10:49 AM
Seabee_Ford
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
For the radius arms try your local scrap/salvage yards. Hopefully you have a 4x4 salvage yard near you. I just picked up a set with my dana 44 yesterday at Nuelle's 4x4 Salvage here in Missouri. They have one left. They were $50 a pop.

I'm doing this swap for my 93 F150 for good reason. The actual bracket that the Passenger side of the TTB attaches to snaped in half up top by the oil pan. Luckily it didn't get into the pan but naturally it needs to go... Could have had something to do with the 39.5's I have on it, but it was more likely the ditch that my truck ate. Yes the truck won by far.. 3 foot ditch, scared the crap outa me and my buddy but we drove away fine... **Note: be cautiouse in tall grass it made it look level** The truck was still drivable untill my wife ate a tree stump in it one night about a year later. It was only a crack until the stump.

I'm still in the parts collecting phase of the build tho. I've hit a snag finding any spring seats but I'm hopefull that I can fab something out of what I have on the TTB.

So far all I have is the axle, complete knuckle to knuckle, and the two stock radius arms for the 79 150 they came out of. I have to drop the gears in mine to so I'll be buying those soon. The downside is I have to drop the rear end gears too so mine will take some time to save up for.