View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012, 01:59 PM
Luthier
Freshman User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Kicking up a little dust here.

I have no water leakage problem, Just replaced my GEM BCM whatever anyone wants to call it.. with a used one,,,, Guess what same problem, how did you guess.
Same list of things out and a few more, my gremlin started when I had an over heating problem and my trailer was connected. This was not a water every where boil over so no water in the engine bay nor a wash down of the engine bay was needed...

Engine cooled off, HOT water added everything should be fine, fixed the electric fan relay that caused it by bypassing it by bumping it off an accessory fuse... BAD idea I guess, that when the gremlin hit, first turn signals worked intermittently, However the Emergency flashers worked fine,,,, tried to replace a few relays (Turn Signal related) as soon as I replaced the one (Flasher Relay) by the A/C relay WAMMMMMMMMY.... that's when everything else quit....I was told most likely the GEM.

NOT,,, Checked and even replaced every fuse pertaining to the GEM Module,, Still the same...................... I have the 7.62X39 aimed in guy's HELP

Edit;
For some reason I have no power to fuses #19 or #20 with the key on or off. These being the #19/#20 located in the the panel located in the engine bay. Top two RED 10A upper left corner nearest the front left of the vehicle. These fuses are for the #19 Trailer/Camper adapter (Right stop/turn lamp) and #20 Trailer/Camper adapter (Left stop/turn lamp)

Last edited by Luthier; 09-17-2012 at 02:04 PM. Reason: Added info/fuel