View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012, 06:33 AM
Postmaster

SkySkiJason has a brilliant futureSkySkiJason has a brilliant futureSkySkiJason has a brilliant futureSkySkiJason has a brilliant futureSkySkiJason has a brilliant futureSkySkiJason has a brilliant futureSkySkiJason has a brilliant futureSkySkiJason has a brilliant futureSkySkiJason has a brilliant futureSkySkiJason has a brilliant futureSkySkiJason has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadianBlake View Post
Ok. I like where you guys are going with this. I'm the bad situation of not really having a place or full tools where I can really work on this while I am at school.

I will call the guys at Vegistroke and see what I can figure out. Maybe have a diesel mechanic here I trust do some of the work for me.

I'm assuming the V4 is the new version of the V3 you're using?
Yes, I fergot 'version' 4 is out now.

This system is not too hard to install yourself with minimum tools. Its as 'plug and play' as you can get - NO fabrication required and IIRC there are (3) wires you have to tap. Download the install manual and see what I mean.